Friday, August 24

clarification: the post on 16th august was written by me :D ay i never meant it as a poem, just inspired words drawn from something that happened to me recently. i won't explain what though.

i realised, being without earphones is terrible. headphones are bulky, they consume more battery power (i think), and they slip off my ears easily. my brother wouldn't lend me his earphones so i figured i would abstain from portable music until i get a new pair of earphones.

i was supposed to have both my english oral presentation and my chinese oral this week. however both got postponed to monday because of the lack of time. i have physics and chem practicals on my shoulder, math assignment, plus the stress of having to present both orals next week. i wanted to get it over and done with quick, but nay..

time to sleep. i have to recharge for tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home