Friday, August 22

TOO WEAKS LEFT!

EXAMS will be the death of me.

now i know f-5s make a left-handed circuit pattern around paya lebar airbase. they make such a roaring pleasant blast of a sound whenever they take-off and go around my block for circuits. andand i can see the runway behind the high greens from the top floor of my block! do you know that paya lebar's runway is as long as the two runways at changi? :D and the one at seletar is no where close. one day, probably after exams, i'm going to take photos of the f-5s and C130s doing circuits/taking-off/landing - from the 14th floor.

STUDYING is the death of me.

things accomplished lately:
read huckfinn in detail
read siddhartha again
read paddy clarke finally
drilled chemistry into my brain
listen to 12 stones
sing along to lie to me

i want to take stimulants!! and depressants at the same time, to keep me from worrying.

amine groups accept hydrogen ions in aqueous solutions, due to the electronegative attraction of its lone pair, forming a positive ion. weekeng says it forms NHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, like that makes sense.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I srsly can't stop listening to THAT john mayer songggg!
I thought it'd be wiser not to type the song title out since it's kinda...yknow hahahah and certain people read your blog so ya :D
IT'S DAMN NICEEEE
<3
( and I absolutely hate/detest/abhor prelims )

10:17 PM  
Blogger rpd said...

it would be funny, if a terrorist interviewed credited you with the information he needed to blow up pl airbase.

study hard my dear, and take this period in your life to stand firmer with God. because He WILL prove true, i know.

much love.

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home