Tuesday, January 6

INTERNATIONAL WAA?

I GOT BACK MY IB RESULTS AND I AM UBER MEGA ULTRA HAPPY :D

i couldn't be happier, really.

Physics HL 7
Mathematics HL 7
Economics HL 7
Chemistry SL 7
Chinese B SL 7
English A1 SL 6
TOK+EE 1

Total: 42

which means i did go on stage to shake drong's hand. heh. the one thing i'm most proud of is my improvement in mathematics! from a math noob i became a math pro! recap, july mid year exams results:

Physics 4
Maths 3
Econs 4
Chem 3
Chinese 7
English 5
TOK+EE -
Total 26

to my prelim results in october:

Physics 6
Maths 4
Econs 5
Chem 6
Chinese 7
English 6
TOK+EE 1
Total 35

for the only failure in class for mid-years, i did not bad :) to state the least, this is the happiest moment in my life, even in front of the time i passed my flying test. NO WAY I GOT 42 NO WAY. anyway, in another hour's time i'll be heading back to tekong, feeling so light. i guess all the hard work paid off, i realised i've climbed over that big obstacle that had proved to be one tough nut to crack just 5 months ago. now right now, i'm going to concentrate fully on buffing up and getting into ocs. i want to fly that badly.

i'm going to start seriously considering my university options, because there are no limits now :) i have a feeling i'll appear in the papers tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Μagnіficеnt goοԁѕ
from you, mаn. I hаve undeгѕtand your ѕtuff
рrevious tο and you are just extremely exсellеnt.
Ι really like what you've acquired here, really like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is actually a great website.

Also visit my web site; http://www.oklahomacityroofpro.com

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home