Monday, September 21

change sucks

finally changed my strings. chilled at church, thought it'd be great for unwinding, then a splitting headache hit me. i tried to read my book comfortably, in vain. ruth is 19 today! reminds me of myself being 19, but what is 19? in between adolescence and adulthood. transitions sucks.

i've had brief yet frequent attacks of emotional unrest. it sucks because i can't concentrate, and my better judgement is impaired.

lately, i've been trying to:

get my christian fundamentals right
replace the strings on my guitar
work out
read a book

ups and downs, but generally heading in the right direction. still very much disoriented and unorganized.

tomorrow i tread new ground where high ranking officers and adults dominate. change sucks, because of the uneasiness and uncertainty. but i know i'll eventually get over it, and before you know it change comes again. one big change looms on the horizon. right now, i'm just cherishing the days leading to it.

1 Comments:

Blogger ruth said...

so what does it feel like being 19???

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home