Friday, March 31

I'm going for YF tomorrow, first time in a month now. All thanks to my theory exam and guitar performance at barker road.

I will probably have to finish up all my homework in the morning, if not it'll drag into sunday afternoon. Thats bad, I will then have to wake up early :(

Arsenal v Aston Villa tomorrow! But I'l probably skip it, save my eye power for next week's second-leg clash with Juventus. I'm predicting a trashing X)

Its getting bored these days, so I came up with my second compilation!

My Heavy Songs:

1.Awaken - Disturbed
2.Find The Real - Alter Bridge
3.Honor Thy Father - Dream Theater
4.Fuel - Metallica
5.Forsaken - Skillet
6.Rawk Fist - Thousand Foot Krutch
7.Headstrong - Trapt
8.Eat You Alive - Limp Bizkit
9.Burn Burn - Lost Prophets
10.My Sweet Shadow - In Flames
11.Stricken - Disturbed
12.Sleepwalking - Blindside
13.And The Hero Will Drown - Story Of The Year
14.The Bitter End - Sum41
15.Tourniquet - Evanescence
16.Undying - Demon Hunter
17.Never Will I Break - 3 Doors Down

Some songs actually aren't exactly that heavy, but what the foo, as long as its nice, it satisfies! Now I have one cd for the journey (by car) to school, and one back! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home