Thursday, April 6

Amidst the tention of anticipating the arrival of the mid-years, I realise something.

I'M A DARN SLACKER :)

So much for my new year resolution.

Thanks to Arsenal progressing through the champions league, I have to stay up late more. Its like 2 in the morning now, another half an hour to kick off. Thrash thrash thrash juventus!

And I can't believe MEP practicals are in 20 days. I haven't been playing any pieces since my last exam, subconsciously I just realised that. I'll probably have to play my grade 8 pieces, cos' they are the only songs i know X)

We had a change in A maths teacher. Mrs Ong is moving on to teach the year 5s and we got this new guy. He's kinda short, but.. he's nice :) and unintentionally funny. I hope he's a good teacher too, cos' if he's not.. DOOM.

And and, I have this sudden crave to eat Mamee Monster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home