Monday, November 9

hide and seek

i just watched chelsea beat man utd and it was a pretty upbeat match for a neutral. high tension games are always fun to watch. arsenal's match this week was a thrashing but they didn't quite play their usual entertaining football, so i was kinda disappointed. but, at least they moved up to 2nd place :)

i spent an entire 5 days in ocs the past week, which was weird for me since i haven't done that in a long time. like i said before, once i had that taste of outside life, i haven't quite looked back. it's the whole nature of it anyway. it's like i'm in ocs yet i'm not. i don't mind being on course and staying in actually, like with delta and air wing previously, but those were good times because i had friends to share the joys and toils with. the stories just stay in your head as perfect memories.

now, it's just me doing pointless physical training, with no one doing it with me. there are companions actually, but they happen to all be officers. it isn't a problem with me, but you know i happen to be a cadet, in ocs. so the treatment i get is definitely different. if you're an officer in ocs, you're basically god, if you're a cadet like me, you end up at the other end of the social stratum. really deep down in the pits. especially when i haven't marched in a long time, the idea of marching from place to place just stinks :(

anyway, i've kind of gotten used to it already since its 5 weeks in. 2 more weeks and i'll be out of the hellhole forever! well i hope at least.

this week saw a huge misunderstanding finally resolved. if you're reading this chel, i'm really sorry for being lousy and stuff, i don't know whats gotten into me. thanks for taking the initiative cos at that moment, i wouldn't have done anything like that myself. i'm just lousyy. i should really try to be less of a lousy person.

note to myself: tomorrow i shall delete garena and dota from this laptop and rid myself of a persistent plague. i'm literally destroying my life.

______

yesterday, or 3 hours ago, was my sister's birthday! HAPPY 17TH JOY FOO :D

2 Comments:

Anonymous chel said...

mai pen rai

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Joy said...

Hello haha I read it! Thank youuuu hahaha :D

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home